Friday, April 29, 2011

Aphrozeina-The beginning(English)-Part 2-The Horrible One

“Hello there, do you want to ask for an autograph, lady?” One of them is totally confident about his face. It’s so ridiculous!
“No thanks. If you could please bring these hordes of insects to go out from this hallway so someone like I, can go through! Excuse me!” I said as I pass them. I could feel their eyes on me. Am I too rude? Nope! I’m not!
“Hey wait!” One of the members of the Saint Club is rushing to my place.
“Huh? Yeah? Need something?” I ask plainlessly.
“No. I just wanted to tell you not to be that rude! It’s not like you own this school, man.” He said. Duh! I’m a woman dude.
“Sorry, but if you’re talking to me, then maybe you shouldn’t add man at the back of your sentence. I’m a woman. And you’re saying I didn’t own this school. Yeah you’re right. Not me, my father did!” I shouted a little since the member of the Saint Club is totally like, eww! Nasty and overconfident people!!!! Even though he’s a little handsome.
“Huh? Did you mean it? Your parents own this school? You can’t fool me. And Geez, you do look like a man.” He said and gives me such a dirty look.
“Ha-ha! So funny! Then maybe I could call a back-up to convince you about my existence as the daughter of the owner of this school.” He gave me a little shocked face, and I’m happy about it.
“Just do it! I’m not afraid!” He shouted and he does that loud and clear. I can’t hear anybody’s voice now. But the other guy who I jerked of come and tries to calm him.
“Hey, Keisuke! No need to pull the string, man. It’s just a girl.....hey what’s that!” Huh? Why is he pointing at my back? I turn around to find out something terrifying.
“Ahh!!! Tomori-Sama!!! Please give us your autograph!!!” Another horde of insects is chasing ME now! I really wanted to run right now.
“Oh geez!!! Get away from me! Argh!!! I’m getting out of hereee!” I shouted at the hordes of insects that chasing ME around. When I glanced back at the three member of the Saint Club, I saw their shocked face.
“Our Business is not over!” I yell to him making him more shocked. I grinned happily at myself. I really need to get to class without these hordes of insects chasing me around!
               Finally! I can get to class in time! Without those insects chasing me around for sure! I was warmly welcomed when I arrived.
“Yo! San! You arrive at last, ya?” This is one of my boyfriends-remember! Not boyfriend- his name is Gabriel. For me, he is normal, not too handsome not too ugly-actually he’s not ugly at all. But I didn’t know that all the junior always talk about him. They said about how angelic his face is when he smiles. I think when they see him laughing they will be dead since their too happy.
“Sure, Gab! Those insects never know when to give up, High five?” I always do a High Five with all my friends when we arrived.
“What about me?” This is Yumi Kawasaki. She has a really high-pitched voice which I can’t stand.
“Yeah, sure! You’re one of us, Yumi-Chan, and please, I begged you stop doing the shouting thing right beside my ears!”
“Sorry. Hehehe. Oh! What happen to your face?” She touches my cheek and its sting.
“Owww! Huh?” I just realized there’s a scratch and it’s bleeding now.
“Oh my gosh! We need to get the first aid right now! Take off your glasses!” Oh no! Not my glasses!
“No! It’s fine! Sorry to yell. I don’t need. At least give me a tissue.”
“But-” She tries to convince me but no!
“No. The answer’s still no, Yumi! Now hand me that tissue, pretty please?” I pleaded and use my super weapon. She’s totally weak against the word ‘pretty please’.
“Fine, here you go! One smooths tissue”
“No need to get to the detail, Yumi” Gab said and shook his head.
“So what?! Hey, do you see the Saint Club’s members today, the three of them.” She begins her gossip mode. Well, gossip mode: on.
“Oh, about that three-overconfident-vain-creepy-stupid-and useless man? Sure! I’ve seen two of them. I jerked the first one and pissed the second one. The second’s name is...umm...something like Kamikaze? No...Netsuke...no...Keisuke! Yes, that’s his name. Urgh now my tongue taste weird saying his name.” I said trying to pour all my overwhelming anger
“Oh dear, you met him for the first time and you guys already hate each other? Such a scary woman!” Oh dear! If you’re me you’ll know what it feels Yumi, Other than saying that I said.
“Yeah, right! I’m scary, roar!! Humph!” I shrugged to my chair and try to calm myself by watching the blue sky. “Leave me alone for a while guys....I’m...tired...” I said to them and smiled making them erase all their worries.
“Sure! I’ll continue Mr. Mario’s homework first. I know you’ve done it so I need to skedaddle. Bye guys!” And there she goes! She’s so energetic and funny person. But when she almost gets out from the class...The Grim Reaper comes.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this chapter, it contains many funny sentences which are really..well, funny. I became more and more enthustiatic to reading your novel. I know that I might have only read it in the day but I'd like to post a comment in every of your chapter since a blog without any comment at all would be incomplete 'right? Well anyway, I think your story is really nice!

    From,
    Your Fan4869

    ReplyDelete