Friday, April 29, 2011

Aphrozeina-The beginning(English)-Part 1-The Unwanted Meeting

Dreams...all the people in this world have dreams for sure...so do I. I wanted to be the Goddess of Dream. I wanted to fulfill my dream and others too. For me, it’s normal to have dreams. It’s not, like, Owww you’re such a sucker, you’re such a loser to have dreams! No! It’s not like that. We, who have dreams, have more dignity and more spirit to continue living in this world and try our best to receive what we dream about. So if you have dreams, no need to be shy, Since I, San Tomori, also have outrageous dreams. One of them is as I said is to be a Goddess who fulfills everyone’s dreams.
               Then, I should tell you about my other dreams....have you ever read about the comics Kamichama Karin? If you have...then I always wanted to have a boyfriend named Kazune same like in the comic. But unfortunately, there will not be Kazune in this world, 200% Impossible. Well, even though I know there won’t be anyone as perfect as Kazune-he’s not perfect though, he’s so bad at sports-I still wanted to believe that one day, there will be a Kazune for me. And now, as I had my fourteenth birthday yesterday, and wish for a Kazune to come, my feeling said that something out of others imagination will happen.
               As I said, my name is San Tomori; I don’t have any sister or a brother. For me, my family is such a mess. My mother always goes for something like party with her friend. My father always busies himself with the work in his Big School thing-actually where I go to. He never spends his time with me or with my mother. He always thinks that fulfilling our need is already enough. That’s what he thinks! Not me for sure. But unfortunately, when I tried to protest back when I was still a child, my mother prevents me from doing it. Nowadays, I always try to spy on her and I found out something ridiculous! She has an affair with one of my father’s worker. Tch! She totally pissed me off! But since she begged to me to not told my father-and since she’s my mother-I didn’t told my father about her affair with this freakish guy! I wonder which part is good from him. He’s not as tall as my father; he’s not as handsome and as young as my father too! I think her level of handsome guys has drastically dropped. I also wonder how old my father is...some of my friends at school always said that my father is totally handsome and he didn’t look like a father but a brother, And about my mother, every boy friends of mine-not boyfriend but boyfriends, okay? - said that she look like a goddess that descended to earth-yeah, right! As If!-But for me....they said I really didn’t look-even an inch-like them. That kind of judgments didn’t really bring me down though.
               Everyone in school, except both of my parents, didn’t know the truth. I never reveal my real face to them. I always hide my face with big panda’s eyes spectacles. And I always used boy’s shirt when I go out so they never know what I really look like. Everyone told me that I’m a tomboy, and I don’t mind, since I’m happy that they still wanted to be my friends without thinking like, Hey! Let’s be friend with her, she’s so pretty and we could be famous ‘cause of her! Nope! I won’t accept that kind of person as my friend! They’re too confident if I’ll be their friends. Urgh! Everyone never thought I have any special ability other than sports, but I do! I can sing, I can dance, and well...if I draw something the sketch is good....even though if I colored it, it’ll turn to a disaster. Everyone only know me as the smartest and the best athlete at school, which is why I’m not really happy being at school with the first grade chasing me around to get my autograph! Aren’t they overreacting? Duh! What a life!
               I always use cap at school to prevent anybody from seeing my blonde-or should I said golden hair! I’m afraid that they will tell me that I’m not normal since I’m having a golden-well, actually near golden- colored hair! And I have a sharp blue sea colored eyes which is why I use that panda spectacle too. Since my father is the one who own the school, I can do whatever I want-Thank you, Dad! You’re an angel!
               Two days from now, there will be a masquerade ball, and I totally not interested in it! But since my father plead to me to be a princess just once, wew! I will do this! Lucky today is Friday, the best day eveeeeer, since I can relax while in class.

As usual I wake up before my parents do and go to school-The super, big, and luxurious school as my friends describe it. But, well, I don’t think that high about the school, I only want to go to school, I don’t have any personal objective by going to this school. Not like all my girlfriends which is saying that they go to school to search for a cool guy?! Don’t ask me about girls this day. Continue to the go to school thing. When I’m on the way to the class, I saw a jungle of people in front of me! What the heck are they doing in the middle of the hallwaaaay!!!???
“Excuse me...what is going on here?” Surely this girl will answer me nicely.
“Oh! Tomori-San! Umm...we’re trying to look at the member of the ‘Saint’ Club” She sure is shy and talks toooooo sloooow
“Hmm? Saint Club? What’s that?” I totally didn’t know what she means.
“*gasp*you don’t know? It’s a club which members are the most handsome guy in this school.”
“Oh! Okay. Where should I go to get through this...this...group of fans..?” I really can’t go through this group as I try to search a gaps between them.
“Hmm...Maybe you could sneak past by going through the edge of the circle.” She said to me...sloooowlyyyy.
“Okay! Thanks for the tips!” I said as I quickly try to go through these people.
I try as hard as I can to go through. But unfortunately, I think I got the wrong way....the saint club’s members are standing right in front of my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I love your story :* , you are a great writter I've ever seen , KEEP WRITTING TILL DEATH ! :D I'll wait for your novel :*

    from your fan,
    newzealand is my hometown :D

    ReplyDelete