Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aphrozeina-The beginning(English)-Part 3-Revealed

"Uh-Um...Keisuke-San...what are you doing...here?” Is she asking him or is she trying to convince him not to kill her?
“I’m moving to this class. Why are you shivering like that?” Geez! Didn’t he realize that she is terrified? What a tin man.
“Nothing! I’m just happy I could see you!” What!? What did she said!!!!? Happy?! Yumi! Is he brainwashing you?!
“Happy to meet you too...umm...Yumi?” How did he know? Oh, sure from the books she’s holding. I hope Yumi is not too stupid to not realize that.
“Ah...you know my name! Well, excuse me!” She didn’t. She IS stupid.
Other than worrying about Yumi, I think I need to worry about myself. But other than worrying about myself, I think I better calm myself first. So that’s it, I just need to continue looking at the blue sky.
Such a blue sky...even though my eyes are a blue sea colored eyes; I still love the blue skies anyway. A calming blue color...huh? Did I see something just now? Must be my imagination! Ha-ha...but I’m sure that I saw a flying dragon just now...nah! Must be my imagination....Hmm it’s the recess’ bell......why do I feel someone is watching me? Let’s see....Gab is talking with other, Yumi is not here. Who will be the one watching me?
“Aha! It’s you! YOU!” Who’s shouting? Why do I feel like this person is talking to me? Just ignore...”Hey! You!”
“Ow my! Stop bugging me! Huh? Oh...you... (Who are you?)” I smile at him a little but I’m still confused sooo “Do I know you?” I hear some of the students giggle and Gab is grinning since he knows that I’m a forgetful person. Who’s exactly is he?
“Don’t try to get away by sayin’ you don’t know me!” But I don’t, and it’s the truth.
“Well, I don’t. Who are you again?” I feel kinda familiar with him. But Oh Puh-Leez just tell me who are you? Wait...wait! I remember! He’s the freakish guy who is challenging me! “Oh! I remember you! You’re the freakish guy who is trying to challenge me. Umm what group is it? Umm...The Paint Club? No not right. Oh yeah! The Saint Club! What a ridiculous name!” I yell making everybody shocked and said something like ‘ooooooooo’
“Tch! Such a pain in the neck! Fine! I was well-known for the basketball ability! So you need to win or you’ll need to do everything I order you to do.” He said grinning. Didn’t he ever know why he juniors always bugging me? For my sports ability! What an idiot!
“Then! It wouldn’t be fun if it’s only you who got the price. Then if you lose, the entire member of the Paint Club or whatever is going to be my slave!” I grinned happily for the less information he has about me.
“Deal!”
When we’re in the middle of grinning, the other two member of the Saint Club are rushing to his side.
“Keisuke! I need to tell you an urgent information *Huff* don’t challenge the girl about Basketball...*Huff* She’s great at it! You can’t beat her! She is the one who they called the Goddess of Sports!*Huff*” Didn’t he realize I’m here? The second is vain the first is a dork, what about the third. Then I look at the last member of the Saint Club. Wow! What a cute kid! Oh I love to have him as a little brother!
“Oooh! What a cute kid! Do you want some candy? I could take you for a walk!” I said and smiled at him wide and I don’t know if he could see through my spectacles or what, I know that he’s blushing. Oh how cuteeee! “Who’s your name?”
“I’m Hiro Takagawa, and please don’t call me a kid....I’m fourteen and I’m a member of the Saint Club too” He said. What!? That’s the first thing that pops up in my mind. A member of the Saint Club? No kidding? Whatever he’s too cute.
“Whatever! Let’s go for a walk. I don’t care about the other! What a cutie! I’ll buy you something!” I said and we’re heading to the cafeteria.
“Wha-What?! She’s great at sports?” Keisuke haven’t realized that Hiro and San have already taken off. “H-Hey! Where are Hiro and that idiotic girl?”
“Don’t know...you haven’t challenged her right?”
“Umm... actually...already”
“What!? What did you say to her?”
“I said that I challenge her to play Basketball and if we lose...we’re going to be her slave...Mion...” Keisuke grimace
“KEISUKE! YOU’RE AN IDIOT!”    
               Oh my gosh! How could I eat peacefully with the cute little kid when all the juniors are looking sharply at me!!!! I glanced a little to Hiro. He’s eating peacefully since no one’s watching him. But me?! Me?! What about me?! Urgh! Life! It’s life....
“Hey Hiro! Are you sure you’re one of the members of the...Saint Club?” I asked wishing he’s just joking about him being the member of that Paint Club.
“Nope! I am one of the members of the Saint Club.” He said smiling. I really want him to be my brother!! “Umm Tomori-San...why are you using glasses?” wow! No one has ever asked me?!
“Umm...uh...my eyes are really bad...so I need to use glasses.” Hopefully he will trust me.
“But it’s just a normal spectacle! You’re not trying to fool me, right?” He knows!
“Well....please don’t tell anybody! I don’t really need to use glasses actually...I just wanted to prevent everybody to use me...” I hope he don’t tell anybody.
“HUH?! Reaaallyyy? Can I see you without glasses sometimes?” OWH! He’s totally look like a little brother.
“Sure, actually there’s a Masquerade Ball that will be attend by all the students of this school. I’ll use mask not spectacles that day. Please promise you’ll keep this secret to yourself. Pinky promise!”
“Pinky Promise!”
“Hmm...I’ll have sports today. What about you?”
“Same! We could meet each other!” Why is he as happy as I am? Hope he’s not what I’m thinking he is.
“But the Grim Reaper will be there too!” I feel the urged to kill that Grim Reaper.
“Grim Reaper? Do you mean Keisuke-San? But he’s nice! You just need to know him more. I’m sure you’ll be best friend in no time” Oh....if the one saying that is my father I’m going to say ‘You wish!’ But since it’s Hiro, no thanks. I’m not going to say that.
“Sure!” Now my mouth taste weird.
“Hey! There they are!” Oh man! Why is it the Grim Reaper and his friend?
“Hiro! What are you doing!? She’s our enemy! You’re coming with me!” What a dude....annoying as ever.
“Bye Hiro!” I said when he’s being drag away. He waved a goodbye and follows his friends.
               Today is so tiring. Nothing tires me more. I will get a bubble bath. Mom’s always said that bubble baths is perfect to rest one mind and fortunately it’s true. I rested up my mind in the bath for a while. I remember Mom and Dad is saying that a cousin of mine is going to stay here since he don’t have a healthy life while living alone. I don’t really remember when he’s going to come.  Well I risk myself since the only great bubblebaths is the one that’s going to be his room’s bathroom. I don’t think he’ll come at this time. He must have got home from school. But I think I’m too confident since....
*creak* The bathroom’s door is open....
“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed as hard as I could when I saw a guy enter the bathroom.
“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Well, he screamed too and bang the door. Geez!!! I’m totally going to be a dead meat! I searched my clothes and wear it as fast as i could ‘I could continue in my bathroom anyway’ I open the door slowly and see the boy is sitting in the sofa. I really need to apologize right now, like, NOW!
“Excuse me...I’m sorry for using your bathroom...*Gasp*” It-It’s HIM! You know what I meant! It’s the Grim Reaper!!! “You!!!!” I screamed!
“Huh?!” He act like he didn’t know me now. HAH! Nice try! But that’s not working for me!
“I never know you’re a pervert too, Vain-man!” I yell at him and he widen his eyes.
“No way! You-You’re the wicked girl!” He yell back and then I realized that...I didn’t use my glasses.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're getting better and better in writing the story! You seems to make it more interesting but maybe sometimes you should post a comment in your own blog.. I don't know if you have already had a fan or not but if there hasn't been any, you could count me in as your first fan, good luck in finishing your novel!!

    From,
    Your fan4869

    ReplyDelete