Thursday, May 5, 2011

Aphrozeina-The beginning(English)-Part 4-The Unxpected News

“Uh-um!” I’m out of words!!!
“What!? No way! No way she’s you!” He screamed like a girl! Not really...
“Who’s she?” I asked interupting his whining thing
“Umm...Uh...My cousin! Yes my cousin! It can’t be you! But, you look 100% different. How should I say this...umm...you look...prettier?” He said with one of his eyebrow lift up.
“So what! And don’t spread it to anybody!” I plead him. Actually...it’s look like threatening him.
“Fine. Oh and umm...I didn’t see anything just now. I swear! You still have your dignity.” He said lifting his two finger to say ‘peace’ or ‘swear’
“Of COURSE I still have my dignity, idiot! I’m going back to my room. Knock before you enter” I yell at him releasing all of my anger. But...he look...harmless...and kind somehow...I feel kinda guilty. Nah, he won’t be sad just like that. Oh well, look at the time! I will need to skedaddle!
I rush to my own room when I realized I’ve been in the Jacuzzi for more than half an hour! Lucky my mom’s not here, I’m sure she’ll be screaming at me when she found out about this. But I swear to myself that I won’t let her know about this. She’ll kill me in an instant, ‘IF’ she founds out about this.
               I really wasted all of my energy today. I’ll need a reaallyyy long sleep today! I’m going to sleep without eating dinner.
“Mitsuki! I beg of you, please, please don’t go. Please don’t waste your life to safe me. I’m a failure God. But you, you are the most beautiful Goddess that Zeus has created by combining the other God and Goddesses power. I beg you, just leave...at once....” Who’s that? Where am I? What’s happening? Wew! Bloody hell!-Am I copying Ron from the Harry Potter now? Duh!- But I’m sure it’s true! This place is like hell and there is a man who is covered by blood! What the hell is happening here? Hmm....that guy sure look the same as the Grim Reaper. Well except that he’s using kinda weird fashion clothing. He’s using a white robe with a gleaming light that seems like faded around it. His hair is blonde and kinda long, well, long to the neck somehow looks like Kazune. But nope, he’s different. His eyes are light brown just like that Keisuke. He’s a pretty handsome one. Well I think it goes for Keisuke too. But this guy’s condition is much much worse. He’s bleeding internally and his chest is stab? Oh my gosh!
“Keisuke, I’m sorry, i couldn’t be a more useful wife to you. I’m sorry. Please take care of our son for me.” That woman, I can’t see her face, her voice, seems familiar for me. But, did you hear it? Keisuke? Son? He’s married!? No way, he’s just an eight grade student! Just like me!
               I try to look back at the scene in front of me right now, and guess what I’m seeing? She’s going to jump! I try to run to prevent her, but it seems that I’m not moving at all!
“Don’t!” I shouted and the scene has gone black.
“Argh! What the hell is that!?” I try to make the memory get lost, but failed. It stick to my brain, I can’t make it get lost. The bloody scene, the jumping scene, the son and wife scene,....wait! son and wife scene? I need to ask Keisuke about this! Ooo, I almost forgot, The Keisuke in my dream said that He’s a God, remember? Hah! Such a weird dream....I hope he didn’t think I’m crazy and weird. But wait, it’s still in the middle of the night. I can’t go to is room now, it would be....like...what an unrespectful person I am. Well, at least I want to drink something now. My throat seems so dry and I needed a drink, fast!
               As I’m on the way downstairs, I hear a sound of people talking to each other.
“Keisuke, have you seen her?” Huh? Mom?
“Yes, lady Aphrodite. I’ve seen her, she has the same face, but totally different personality.” Keisuke? What is he doing with my mom?
“But it’s her, she is Aphrozeina. But I think, our work to secure her from Hades has done. So we need to go now, we need to report this to Lord Zeus. Ooh there’s another thing! You must bring her to Zeus, she has the right to know her real father.” Aphrodite? Zeus? Are they talking about me? Real father? No way my real father is Zeus, but, who is the daughter of Zeus? I think that’s impossible to believe Zeus daughter is in this world. I really need to find out, I’ll try to hear more.
“But, if we bring San to the God World, she’ll be....shock somehow.” San? It’s my name! No way! I’m hearing things right? Let me bite my lips...*chomp*...
“WOW! That really HURT” With a really stupido act, I shout really loud!
Now their looking to me with a terrified faces. What is happening actually? Wait! Now I remember  why I bite my own lips. I’m a Goddess? Zeus’ daughter? Ha! No way, No way! I’m dreaming! I’m dreaming. If this is a dream please let me wake up now.
“S-San, we c-could explain all of this.” Keisuke speak as there’s nothing happening to me!-But I could hear that he is trembling- I can’t hear their explanation! I’m terrified right now. I never wanted to hear their explanation! I’m going back!
“Ahh!” I slipped when I tried to climb back upstairs. Oh no!
“SAN!” Ah....my head hurts, but I’m sure I’m not falling downstairs again. But, why do I feel so weird? it’s like I’m sleepy but....I just wanted to sleep right now.
“I’m sorry....I should do this to you...” Is that Keisuke’s voice? Is he apologizing to me? H-Hey! What’s this warm feeling? I-It’s not normal! Why do my lips feel warm? It’s not like what I’m thinking, right? I really hope not....It’s not possible he kiss me. Ha-ha! Now my mind is really playing games with me.
               My head is tingling, my heart beats hard, my body can’t move but it feels totally hot! My God, help me! AH! Hot! It’s hot! My lips can’t open, but I could feel that it’s dried since last night. Last night? LAST NIGHT! Must be dreaming....Geez, what a dream. I tried to open my eyes, the light is to shiny. Hmm? Why do my hand feel warm now, not hot? Why does it feels like my hand was being hold by someone?
“Hmm...? Ah! San! You wake up!” It’s Keisuke...and if it’s him...why does he still holding my hand? This is totally not normal, guys! My imagination is toooooo high.
“Keisuke? Is it you? I’m not dreaming right?” I ask him by making a strange look, but unfortunately, he still holding my hand! He didn’t realize that we’re enemies the other day.
“Yes, it’s me. What? Why do you give me that strange look?” He really is too slow to realize the holding hand thing.
“Umm...you’re holding my hand” I said making him let go of my hand. But his face look kinda sad, I don’t know if there’s a bad wind or a magical wind but suddenly I hold his hand!
“Uh? San? What are you-“I need to interrupt him and ask about last night.
“Is that true? My father is not my real one? Explain to me about the Goddess thing, please.” I beg him. But then he smiles making me nervous and a little confuse.
“You must be dreaming! You are screaming out of the blue and I tried to calm you down but you’re holding my hand instead.” He said confidently. Am I just dreaming?
“No! You’re lying! I didn’t hold your hand! You did! Don’t lie to me Keisuke...” And suddenly I muttered something that even I didn’t know what is the thing that I’am talking “Like you did thousands of years before....”Huh? Did I really say this? Dang it! I’m totally nuts, am I?
“Y-you don’t really mean it right? Y-you remember? You remember about me? About us?!” Wha-what? About us? What is he talking about?
“What are you trying to say?! Us?! I don’t think there’s something about US!” I shouted ‘cause I’m totally shock!
“Ah...nothing. Just forget about what I said. Today should be the ball...but it’s been postponed until next week since you’re sick.”
“What!? No way... Ahh...the other looking forward to the ball...”
“But you’re sick. You’re not supposed to be so excited. Relax will you? I’ll leave” No! Don’t leave! W-wait! What am I thinking? Stupid! But I feel that part of me didn’t want to be separated from him.
“Don’t leave...stay with me. I need someone to be with me right now. Please?” Duh! Why my mouth can’t be control!
“Umm...but...” He look at me for a long time...what is he thinking? “Fine. I’ll be with you until you sleep again.” He sits beside me again and I feel that I feel safe and...Kinda warm...weird...Well, let’s try to sleep again. Hmm...Why do I feel that he’s closer than before? Oh no! It’s not what I’m thinking right! He’s not kissing me for sure!
“San...you sure look like Mitsuki...or should I say you are her.” Huh? Oh, phew... he’s just brushed my face. Who’s Mitsuki anyway? And what does he mean that I’m her. Then I open my eyes and see that he’s holding my hand and try to get some sleep....Didn’t he sleep last night or he didn’t? No way, and by the way...why does he seem so different than the other day? Weird, but somehow I like it. If this is a dream, please don’t let me wake up.
“San?” Whose voice is that?
Oh dear! Who is this heavenly old man? He looks so....Godly? Don’t tell me he’s really a god!
“Who are you?” I said. Why am I shivering anyway?

2 comments:

  1. I am truly stunned to think that a young girl like you could make such an interesting story like this. I think that you'll certainly be a great writer indeed in the future. Please do keep writing stories to share with many people. Keep it up and good luck.

    From,
    Your Fan4869

    ReplyDelete